Note: Modular Homes of America is a certified and value-add reseller of Franklin Homes. When you work with Modular Homes of America, you get the quality of Franklin Homes with rich features that only come from Modular Homes of America.
Modular Homes Of America, a premier modular home builder, presents the home building construction video, “All The Little Things”. This video shows all the steps and details that go into the home building construction process. The building specialists and expert craftsman at Modular Homes Of America build modular homes to the highest standards and adhere to Texas building codes. Consumers who really want to learn more about how modular homes are built can watch this video. Modular homes are constructed in a climate controlled environment and great care is taken throughout the building process to deliver the highest level of craftsmanship. Standard features for these modular homes include the following:
- EXCLUSIVE: Minimum 2×4 Trusses 24” O.C.
- 8’6” Flat Ceilings
- 2×6 Exterior Walls 16” O.C. with 2×6 top & bottom plate
- 2×4 Interior Walls 24” O.C. with 2×4 top & bottom plate
- 2×4 Marriage Walls 16” O.C. with 2×4 top & bottom plate
- Condensation Control Ventilation System Includes: Roof Vents, Continuous Eave Venting, Ventalaire Air Transfer System & Ventilation Baffles used for Correct Air Flow
- R-11-19-30: Thermal Zone III Construction
- Marriage Wall Gasket Seal Installed at Marriage Wall Connection Between Sections of Home.
- 2×8 Floor Joists 24” O.C.
- Floor Decking 23/32” OSB
- Equalized Axle System—All New Tires & Axles
- 12” I-Beam—All Frames
- Dormer on Front Side with Standard Roof
- **All Our Homes are Pre-Aligned at the Factory, to Increase On-Site Set-Up Efficiency.
- 3-Tab fiberglass shingle roof (20 yr warranty), installed on 7/16” TECH SHIELD OSB Decking w/shingle underlayment between shingles & decking
- Premium Gauge Vinyl Siding Installed on “Tallwall” 7/16” OSB Sheathing with AirGuard Moisture Barrier Between Vinyl Siding & Storm Sheathing
- 12” Fixed Overhang all around Except Certain Single Section Models
- Fully Vented Vinyl Soffit Under Eaves
- Vinyl Thermopane Windows with Low-E Glass, Grids & Tilt-Sash
- 38” x 82” 6-Panel Steel Exterior Door with Full View Storm Door on Front & Cottage 9-lite on Rear
- ½” Smooth Finished Sheetrock Throughout with Eggshell Finish Paint
- 2” Residential White Blinds Throughout
- Knockdown Textured ceilings
- Shelving with Rod in all closets (no wire)
- Drapery panels in living room, dining room & master bedroom; valences in kitchen, guest bedrooms & bath & tub/shower valence
- 3-1/4” Crown Molding throughout (inc. closets)
- 3” Baseboard throughout
- 2”-¼” Interior Door & Window Trim
- Pre-hung Door System with 3 Heavy-Duty Mortised Hinges
- Nickel: Doorknobs, Hardware & Lighting Package
- 6-Panel Interior Doors